Jervis Bay Passage Cruise
The Jervis Bay Passage Cruise takes you on a journey through the stunning Jervis Bay Marine Park, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed area home to some of the most beautiful scenery in Australia. Here's what you can expect:
- Glide through the calm waters of Jervis Bay, admiring the turquoise waters and pristine white sand beaches like Hyams Beach, known for its squeaky sand.
- Cruise past towering cliffs and hidden coves, spotting playful dolphins and seals basking in the sun.
- Keep an eye out for migrating whales during the season (May to November).
- Jervis Bay Marine Park is teeming with marine life, and the cruise will give you a chance to see some of its amazing residents.
- Look for dolphins frolicking in the waves, turtles gliding through the water, and colorful fish darting among the coral reefs.
- You might even spot stingrays or penguins, depending on the time of year.